Global Healthcare Company
- Drive and support finance business processes for Japan cluster, including business planning, reporting and analysis for cross sector business
- Create visibility of SC Deliver COGS (In bound freight and other COGS items) and distribution cost (SG&A) performance for the cluster
- Coordinate Quarterly results reporting and business planning processes with SC deliver regional team (net cost change reporting)
- Establish key analytical framework and financial KPIs for SC Deliver economic drivers and cost to serve
- Stakeholder management by proactively connecting with business segment finance leaders to provide cost transparency and share key initiatives
- Project analysis and portfolio prioritization - provide business insight and analysis in identifying, prioritizing and executing key programs, e.g., network and transportation optimization, execution of strategic initiatives, process harmonization and capability building, etc.
- Coordinate financial process under 3 tier finance structure, while playing a business unit finance role for supply chain finance
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant financial experience
- Bilingual (fluent in Japanese and English)
- Excellent MS Office skills covering MS Excel and MS Power point
- Previous analytical and/or management accounting experience required;
- Relevant supply chain finance experience preferred
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders and ability to thrive in complex business environment
- Self-driven, strong business acumen; comfortable working independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Hands on knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, BW Cognos and TM1
- Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certification
- Experience in a MNC finance environment
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.