※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are currently seeking SAP solution architect to join our team. The domain area of solution includes design and implementation of SAP sales order management, ATP, Outbound & Inbound logistics (including warehouse management), EDI, and interfaces with external systems. The Solution Architect is accountable for overall design and delivery of solutions across all SAP platforms in Asia Pacific region. It is an open and highly collaborative environment, to deliver high quality solution for Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer sectors with company's "Our Credo" at the heart of everything we do.
- Accountable for the overall design and delivery of end-to-end solution as Solution architect. Deliver new build work to ensure continuous delivery, manage impediments and maintain high throughput while maintain quality
- Accountable for ensuring high Reliability of platforms as a service owner and addressing critical issues and challenges pertaining to the platform to ensure service quality is of highest standard. Initiating proactive measures and actions to maintain stable and reliable environment.
- Collaborate with Business, Internal IT partners and leadership, building long term partnership and trust, shaping the business requirements, ensuring continuous service improvement, driving quality, cost, and efficiency improvements to estimating, quoting, and service fulfillment activities.
- Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to understand emerging trends and transform those insights into Delivery and service improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve build quality and support service addressing emerging / unmet customer needs.
- Participate in backlog grooming of User stories in 'Discovery' phase from solutioning perspective.
- Validate all Functional & Non-functional requirements, provide ball park estimate.
- Review and approve all system change design and solution. Provide guidance as needed to Build and Run teams on solution.
- Solutioning of issues raised by Build/Run teams. Where applicable, liaise with global team in addressing issues raised/escalated by Build/Run teams and obtaining the solution alignment for enhancements.
- Approve CR as IT Lead. Provide solution guidance as needed to Stable team resources.
- Identify, review and approve appropriate documents (URS, FRS, FDS, TDS etc.).
- Guide in identifying scenarios to be tested for change / bug fix to be made to production including regression testing, to enable AMS / Build team create & execute test cases
- Review test results of changes and enhancements to ensure that changes are well tested and be jointly accountable with Build/Run team for issues if any, when the change moves to production.
- Be involved in escalations and work with Business / BT / GCC as required to address escalated issues
- Participate in reliability meeting as required high severity tickets to provide root cause and preventing actions
This position is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Supply Chain solutions and Digital Health solutions for our Operating Companies, for Asia Pacific region and Japan. We encourage individual to be vocal, self-motivated and always think out of the box. Being part of the team, peer-to-peer and leadership guidance will be given so you are not alone!
We have major transformational SAP projects lined up in Japan starting from mid '2020 - we believe this would be exciting opportunity for you to start your footprint in this company, with exciting interactions with various team members.
- 6+ years of experience deploying and supporting SAP sales order and logistics functionality, including participation in at least three full cycle implementations within SD/LE
- 4+ years of hands-on configuration experience within the SD, LE, CRM/APO and MM modules in SAP
- Extensive experience implementing or supporting the SAP WM/IM module or interfaces to external warehouse management systems
- Experience with basic level of program development / debugging
- Change management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Exprience of system vendor, SIer expreince with technical detail konwledge
- Experience collaborating in a multi-national and cross-functional team environment
- Good communication skill, able to multitask and collaborate well with team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Innovative, stay current with emerging technologies and be able to apply into real world applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information System or equivalent
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.