Global IT services company
- Lead the engagement effort at different stages from requirements gathering to business analysis, high level design, development/configuration, testing and deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high quality and value-adding consulting solutions to the customer WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of the company.
- Work with offshore, client, onsite teams as a part of the project.
- Analyzing the problem faced by the client and design the solution for the problem with the documentation.
- Accountable for quality & completeness of client delivery of Oracle Projects.
- At least 5+ years' experience as an SAP Functional Consultant (FI/CO).
- Proven track record in IT Consulting/Solution delivery.
- Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor.
- Should have good adaptability for an engagement and work in an onsite-offshore team environment - sharing ideas and working collaboratively.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong ability to take bottom line responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred from a premier institute with good academic record is must.
- Must be bilingual in ENG/JPN.
・Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
・New year's holiday