Global Sports Goods Company
1.Conduct regional S&OP processes based on upper manager's guidance. Maintain and improve established S&OP processes in Japan, China and Korea.
- Creating, analyzing, and distributing all S&OP supply reporting as they relate to inventory goals, customer service attainment vs goal, plan adherence as well as any ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Ensures all input and data owners have given quality information or completed all tasks as need for S&OP process to work successfully.
- Works closely with Demand & Supply Planners to ensure input management of demand/supply plan is adhered to and agrees with S&OP direction.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing regional S&OP calendar to include all meetings, conference calls and reporting due dates based on upper manager's guidance.
- Responsible for compilation of regional S&OP along with initiatives, Communicates and report out to HQ.
- Communicates and coordinates all internal S&OP activities with cross functional teams
- Responsible for facilitates and records all S&OP directives, initiatives, and activities.
- Responsible for recording of completion or oversight of completion of all events within the agreed upon time frame and holds regional team accountable for tasks assigned.
2.Coordinate with sales planning and product marketing to ensure the revenue plan (at product model level) is always up-to-date and realistic (neither conservative nor optimistic).
- Design, negotiation, and implementation of obtaining sell-thru and channel inventory in timely manner and storing the data in a system so that it can be utilized to improve our visibility of the market.
- Work with product marketing and sales to maintain product line plan with life cycle up-to-date.
- Ability to compile and analyze information / data
- Good IT skills (Strong MS Excel, Experience of SAP (ECC and APO), Business Objects experience is a plus, average MS Word / Power Point skills)
- Work well under pressure (mainly from multi-tasking management including product shortage management)
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual (Native-level Japanese, Business-level English)
- Positive attitude toward learning to enhance broader knowledge of operations skills
- Maintain confidentiality of business relations / information
7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.