Robotics Development Start-up
Work on Humanoid Robot Project:
- Study and design a DNN (Deep Neural Network) or alternative artificial neural network approach to learn the robot vision, auditory, haptic and motion data as a High-dimensional multilayer network.
- Build smarter, more efficient ways of automating deep learning processes, including tagging, training, and visualization.
- Offline training the designed DNN with actual data that is stored in our AWS cloud network.
- Use trained data for collision prediction, path approximation, error correction and many more which required by the motion planning defined in our robots.
- At least 2 years of industrial experience with Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow (preferred), Caffe, Keras, Theano or Torch.
- Object detection, tracking & other computer vision skills (CNN, RNN, OpenCV, DNN).
- Excellent software engineering skills in Python and/or C++.
- Experience in Robotics path planning, Inverse Kinematics & Dynamics.
- Hands-on experience with cloud frameworks such as AWS (optional).
- English language skills.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.