[Position] Revenue Operation Manager
[Salary] 10~12 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Medical Device Company
As a member in the Finance team and the Global Revenue Operations team of group organization, this role will lead and manage the Revenue Operations team in Japan.
This role will also work closely with the commercial team to develop processes and system emphasizing innovation and automation across the revenue cycle including customer relation management, billing & accounts receivable management, payment applications, and customer & patient data management. The Revenue Operations Manager, Japan directly reports to the VP, Global Revenue Operations and will also have a dotted line reporting relationship to the Finance Director for the Japanese market.
- Lead revenue cycle activities
- Monitor trends and condition of revenue operations and accounts receivable activities
- Lead the implementation and support activities for the new operations system that will be implemented
- Maintain the quality of revenue operations data, including hospital contracts, prescription, and billing documents in SAP and CRM systems.
- Provide support data for the revenue recording and management decisions
- Develop streamline procedures for accounts receivable process to work more efficiently collecting data for revenue accrual
- Support the Controller group with the monthly financial close process
- Develop materials and processes necessary to support the Revenue Operations and the Commercial teams' effort to secure timely payment from hospital
- customers and their distributors
- Ensure department compliance with internal and external policies and SOX requirement
- Support the Finance Director, the Commercial Team, the Global Revenue Operations, and the Japan corporate management in monitoring revenue cycle activities and developing commercial and financial strategies
- Review contracts with hospital customers/distributors for any financial and credit aspect
- Perform credit review on hospital customers/distributions and evaluate their contractual payment terms
- Check and review deliverables and documents from the Japan Revenue Operations team, including billing statement package, AR aging report, and other reports
- Report quality issues and communicate to appropriate stakeholders, including the Japan Finance Director, the Global Revenue Operations team, SAP support team, and others
- Participate in global and local projects and initiatives
- Lead, manage and develop the Japan Revenue Operations resources by providing proper guidance, instructions, and training
- Maintain cross-functional interaction with the Commercial team, the Global Finance teams, Tax team, internal/external audit teams and others
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or related field (5+ years' experience in general accounting can substitute for educational requirement)
- Native Japanese language skill
- Business level English in reading, writing and speaking
- Accounting skill with knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- JCPA or US CPA qualification is preferred but not a requirement
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency and competency in Excel spreadsheets (Excel formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot, etc) and other Microsoft products, including Word, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP or other EPS or accounting systems
- Relevant work experience with healthcare service business is preferred
- Ability to effectively work with cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and perform timely follow up.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- The following list describes the performance behaviors necessary to meet the minimum requirements.
- Attitude & Enthusiasm: Must have a positive, "can do" attitude.
- Communication: Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule.
- Flexibility: Can accept change and is flexible toward change.
- Have the ability to redirect work and priorities to be in alignment with the strategic corporate goals.
- Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when required.
- Judgment: Be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt.
- Planning/Scheduling: Handle multiple projects and priorities in order to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to plan ahead and foresee company needs.
- Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior.
- Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company.
9：00〜17：30 ※Flex time system
Social insurance, Transportation expenses etc.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays,New year's holiday, Annual Leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level:Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance