Global Car Manufacturer
- Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, to support the retail network with achieving new and used car sales objectives.
- To oversee the activities undertaken in retailers' business, guide, advice, monitor and collaborate with retailers and Brand A alignment.
- Required to work closely Brand A Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Manager to align key strategic measurements and approaches. Required to work independently, resourcefully and proactively, with strategic mindset while managing tactical details with a creative and analytical mind. Continual guidance and monitoring of all marketing related activities undertaken by the dealers, whilst working together with sales field managers for effective business management.
- As the interface between the Brand A Marketing / Brand team with the retailers, the end result is to develop a holistic view of the business challenges and providing improvement solutions. Required to do selected visits to understand retailers situation & join regular quarterly dealer meetings.
- Required to prepare marketing related presentations for retailers, and present to our retail network. The key spear head leader for all retail marketing topics within Marketing Team and across Business areas to support the dealer network successfully with marketing guidance.
- Keep abreast of world wide retail marketing trends (automobile and non automobile) and automobile competitors. Open to new developments and changes in the automobile retail stores.
- University degree.( Business and Marketing major preferred.)
- Able to speak and write Japanese and English.
- 5 years of marketing experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in Automobile strongly preferred (but not mandatory)
- Experience in dealer management and key stakeholders management.
- Experience and comfortable in communication with various departments.
9 Million yen ~ 11 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.