Luxury Watch Company
This position is responsible for execution of multiple retail stores. We currently have 17 stores with 8 standalone stores, 6 SIS, 3 outlet stores. In the next 3-5years, we plan to open 20-30 more stores.
We are looking for candidates with excellent track record in people development, customer services and KPI improvements. As the position requires frequent communication in English, the candidates should possess fluent Japanese/English proficiency both in writing and verbally. They also need to demonstrate high level of analytical, critical thinking, communication and people skills in international environment to communicate our best practices and to receive feedback in a timely manner. The candidates should also be very familiar with learning and development, staffing resources of their own network and with agencies, products trends and overall consumer needs including both Japanese and inbound customers.
We are recruiting a new Retail Manager to assess and to accelerate our store operation excellence.
- Manage the execution of store operation strategies and KPIs
- Manage the merchandising/ planning most effective for each store
- Manage the visual merchandising according to brand guidelines and local visual merchandising direction
- Manage the compliances of company and societal rule of all store team members
- Manage the relationship/ communication with landlords, developers, department store managers for relocation, expansion and sales growth.
- Manage customer service improvements by referencing mystery shopping scores monthly per store and per individual
- Manage the training of all programs introduced by Retail HR Partner
- Manage development plans per induvial for promotions or lateral re-assignments for growth
- Strong confidence and ease with effective presentations to any size of audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related field
- High level of fluency in Japanese/ English both in writing and verbally
- +5 years of experience both in multiple store management in fashion, watch, beauty or related industries
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously with speed
- Strong communicator who is friendly and reflects positive attitude
- Proven project management skills with track record of successfully implementing strategic initiatives from idea through execution
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent experiences in managing teams for growth, development and team work
正社員（試用期間 3 ヶ月）
7 時間 30 分（9:30-18:00）休 憩 時 間： 60 分（12:30 - 13:30)
700〜1000 万円程度(12 分割) *前職の年収・経験をもとに決定 (+10%賞与)