Global Luxury Brand Company
This position is responsible for managing and developing boutique staff, increasing the customer service level, and achieving sales target, with the aim of growing the Company's retail business.
This position has direct responsibility for the development of the department store business, including negotiations, and its results.
Retail Manager supervises several boutique managers (BM) directly and about 100-120 boutique staff under BM indirectly.
- Drive Business
- Manage and Develop Boutique Staff
- Supervise Boutique Operations & Other Btqs Key aspects (VM, Maintenance…)
- Manage Department Store Business
- Collect Market Intelligence & Support Strategic vision/decisions on the Retail Network
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- 5-10 years of experience in sales management
- Retail experience, ideally in boutique (both street and department store) not only office
- Proven leadership and ability to drive retail sales teams
Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of customer and market requirements
- Energized and take initiatives and act
- Customer focused
- People person and listen attentively and actively
- Positive Mindset
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SAP is a plus
- Creative to imagine and design new action plans to develop the business
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Transparent communication
- Entrepreneur & positive mind-set
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.