APPLICANTS MUST SPEAK AT LEAST ADVANCED LEVEL JAPANESE AND HAVE PERMISSION TO WORK IN JAPAN
Job Title Business Analyst for front office application
Reporting Line Front Office Applications IT Team Manager in Japan
Location Central Tokyo
Manage and execute MIS activities relating to CRM, POS and various store-related applications as a part of back office in Japan. Responsibilities include:
- Lead, plan, manage and deliver CRM, POS, and BI application systems / projects.
- Support day-to-day business support activities
- Continuously improve support operations and processes while effectively control costs
- Manage and control various local vendors
- Communicate clearly with Japan business users as well as world-wide and APAC members.
Nature of Role
Requires project management and leadership skills, effective communication skills in Japanese and English. And local vendor management. Must be experienced in dealing with intercultural relationships. Very collaborative, working closely not only with IT team members but also with vendors, other shared service departments and worldwide/Regional teams.
Required business knowledge and technical skill
- Deep knowledge and experience of CRM, Retail POS area. Both of business and technical. such as
- Siebel data extraction and data relation among other systems
- Both of business knowledge CRM business tasks and Retail business knowledge.
- Required strong technical expertise
- MS Office 2016 (word, excel, power-point, Outlook)
- Experience of POS / CRM system implementation
- Installation of POS system in stores.
- Basic network knowledge.
- (POS system)
- SQL, VB programming
- BI tools
- Reports to Customer experience team manager.
- Interfaces with world-wide MIS HQs, regional office, local MIS team members, local system users and vendors.
Minimum 5 years' experience in the information systems field, within mid or big corporation or within application systems implementation services company.
- Japanese & English: Business Level
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on POS installation experiences.
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong planning and project management
- Strong collaborative and team coordination skills
- Detailed professional, with experience in international business
- Strong data analysis skills