Note: This position requires native level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
European Luxury Group
- Lead the transformation of the distribution into omnichannel, partnering with all the stakeholders.
- Design and implement management tools & KPIs to optimize sales, store & staff performance through a Retail Operations strategy to be implemented globally, establishing excellent retail standards while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and standards.
- Review Boutiques and Outlets performances, productivity, space monitoring, staff KPIs, commission schemes to identify opportunities of growth.
- Identify best practices from local markets and share them across markets
- Work hand in hand with CRM team on building loyalty program, retargeting and recruitment strategies.
- Share with wholesale & digital partners our strategies and tools to help them to accelerate their growth
Business development, supporting General Manager and other team:
- Build business cases from local case at global level to be shared with brand management and group.
- Update brand communication tools for commercial partners and share them with the markets, in partnership with marketing team
- Maintain knowledge of contracts, partners, budget, licenses and inventory to ensure overall efficiency
- Drive the change management thanks to the training team reporting to her/him, shifting away from a product centric mindset to a client centric mindset
- Develop content to further strengthen the soft skills of the team when it comes to all the key moments of engaging clients (welcoming, breaking the ice etc) and the right capabilities to evaluate the performance of the retail team
- Develop product training content in partnership with the product team with high level of engagement and interaction to strengthen the level of passion of the team.
- As it is a new position, this will require flexibility and adaptability to make sure all the key stakeholders are on board and cooperate.
- Working with a high degree of integrity and autonomy.
- Good use of team working to maximise opportunities.
- Clear, timely and accurate communication and reporting.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- S10+ year experience in retail, not necessarily in luxury industry.
- Proven record of knowledge and expertise in retail operations.
- Managerial experience in supervising a small team.
- Strong numerical, analytical and presentation preparation experience.
- An influencer who demonstrates strong capabilities in working in a matrix environment, able to convince people from other teams to embrace his/her projects.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, with a sense of details. Employ analytical skills and use a data-driven approach to decision making.
- High problem-solving capability
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt his/her level of communication and details to his/her audience. Ability to present information and ideas clearly, in both formal and informal situations.
- Excellent project management skills, with the capability to split complex projects in sub projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a proactive collaborative approach to deliver results, and a "can do" attitude.
- Use to work in an international environment and capable to sense cultural differences.
- Native Japanese, Fluent in English, additional language.
- Good knowledge of Asian business would be a plus.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.