Global Research Company
- In client management, you will develop strong relationships with clients, deliver effective advice and consultancy through the application of advanced knowledge on the solutions and by using a strategic view of clients' business to effectively communicate client expectations and strategy to the team. This also involves having the ability to understand the needs of the clients and their business and its commercial implications.
- Proactively support the Account Management and Client Consulting members to generate a consistent stream of impactful and profitable proposals for clients.
- Take a leading role to integrate knowledge of tools, philosophies and techniques and apply these appropriately to the design, moderation, analysis and interpretation of the assigned research projects to deliver meaningful insights that are translated into engaging stories with clear and concise implications helping clients make better decisions.
- Identify, pursue and actively seek new business opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability. Integrate the offerings within our new business pitches, under the First philosophy.
- Manage, train and retain a high performing client service team.
- The candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of relevant (client / agency) experience, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to our esteemed clients, the candidate must demonstrate confidence, gravitas and strong interpersonal skills in client facing situations.
- Commercially driven, you are able to develop and implement new business strategies with the senior team and respond to and drive new business opportunities from time to time.
- You are able to undertake resource planning across the business with senior team to ensure all accounts meet business and client needs.
- You are able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver their best work and continuously improve the client relationship through up-skilling and support across the client service team.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.