This is a global consulting platform provider that connects experts, top professionals and industry leaders from all over the world to consult on specific projects with a variety of clients.
The firm is seeking a Research Associate to join their newly established team in Japan. You will be responsible for researching, connecting and matching top professionals from the industry with specific clients to help them understand niche markets.
Clients are world renowned institutional leaders in their respective fields. This an excellent opportunity to gain negotiation, project management, conflict resolution and client service skills.
If you are the type of person who loves, intense, fast-paced environments to challenge your abilities and gain new skills, then this is the job for you.
- Source top industry professionals and connect them to the clients.
- Conduct secondary research to understand niche markets.
- Provide high levels of customer service to clients.
- Coach and train team members.
- Cooperate across regions with global team members
- 1- 2 years of work experience
- Highly energetic, motivated and goal driven
- Passion for client-facing role and building deep customer relationships
- Native/Fluent in Japanese & English.
Full Time Employee
Comprehensive on-boarding training
Opportunity to work at global offices
4 - 5 million yen + Performance Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)