We are looking for a Renewal Account Manager who has in-depth experience in all aspects of the renewals process.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage renewal process across account territory.
- Negotiate all facets of renewal contracts using sound business judgment - develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Manage a territory of accounts to identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Become very knowledgeable about our product's licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk and drive risk mitigation strategies with cross-functional team.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasts on renewal business to management and escalate any risk factors as appropriate.
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts via direct and indirect communication to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Work closely with our Customer Success organization to drive customer product adoption and high utilization.
- Help drive sales enablement efforts regarding renewals specific topics
The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and have strong experience in both the renewals sales process as well as account management during the customer lifecycle.
The ideal candidate must be able to partner with sales and other multiple functional teams to engage with customers both directly and indirectly throughout their lifecycle.
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management capacity.
- Experience with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software.
- Owned his/her own territory and has crafted strategies to maximize customer retention and adoption of SaaS product
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent over-achievement.
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Some travel may be required