Global Asset Management Company
Senior, experienced client relationship management professional with demonstrated experience in senior-level client management and business growth. Assigned clients help drive the enterprise's achievement of its core goals and objectives. Client accounts are significantly diverse and complex and are serviced by multiple product lines and/or regions, requiring a senior-level primary point of contact for coordinating all relationship management activities across the enterprise and driving enterprise-wide growth opportunities.
- Serve as the primary point of senior contact for premier clients
- Monitor and coordinate all related activity throughout the firm for each such client, including relationship management and issue resolution
- Develop enterprise-wide strategic plan for managing and growing the relationship with each client, with a focus on revenue retention and opportunities for incremental growth
- Consult with and advise client senior leadership (C-Suite) on achieving short- and long-term strategic objectives
- Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned clients
- Consult with and advise client senior executives on their strategic vision; advise on how the firm can help achieve that vision
- Lead strategic planning for the client account, coordinating with client executives and relevant stakeholders in the firm
- Within the firm, lead the enterprise approach to servicing the client; coordinate with business-embedded RMs and other relevant functions to ensure that account maintenance/growth strategies are aligned to the enterprise-wide strategic plan for the client account
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of enterprise metrics, dashboards and roadmaps
- Proactively inform clients of industry developments, industry expertise and/or firm thought leadership; share trends as well as current and potential impact on the client business model
- Recommend areas for firm thought leadership efforts based on client feedback; deliver thought leadership feedback both externally to clients and internally
- Attend industry events and conferences to remain visible in the market and remain current on industry trends and competitor services/offerings
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 10-12 years of total work experience
- Experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management preferred
- Significant expertise on industry trends, competitor services/offerings and relevant business environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.