【職種】 Job Title
Regulatory Reporting Manager
【会社概要】 Company Summary
Global Investment Bank
1. Books & Records
- Ensure the accounting control is organized and efficient for Japan managed consolidated subsidiaries.
2. Local Reporting
- Produce accurate financial accounts under JGAAP for a regulated broker-dealer and responsible for financial reporting to the respective regulators.
3. US Reporting
- As Legal Entity Controller for one material subsidiary and some other non-bank subsidiaries of Financial Holding
Company, responsible for US FED reporting.
4. JV Reporting
- Responsible for financial reporting to the joint venture partner both under JGAAP and USGAAP.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Japanese GAAP broker dealer accounting USGAAP
- Solid financial/trading products knowledge
- Industry (broker-dealer) experience is preferable
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a similar position in the financial services industry
【雇用形態】 Employment Type
【勤務地】 Work Location
Approximately 12 to 15 million JPY
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.