- To be responsible for registration of veterinary drugs for Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar
- Act as Local Drugs safety Representative (LDSR) for Vietnam and Myanmar and maintain the global BAH Pharmacovigilance system
- Act as Deputy LDSR for Cambodia and Laos
- To be Local Regulatory Officer (LRAO) for Vietnam and 3 small countries: Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar
- To be responsible for PV training within local organization and external distributors.
- To be responsible for PHARAO system.
- M.Sc. in one of the Livestock sciences or a DVM with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Great faculty for translating the business and scientific information of Animal Health industry into an easily understandable submission to regulatory authorities. Knowledge of related regulations is necessary;
- Thorough knowledge of VN Animal Health industry especially in livestock husbandry.
- Effective interpersonal skills for interfacing with authorities, internal, university, trade association and customer personnel;
- Practical judgment and good cooperation.
- Good communication skills to facilitate discussions and negotiations with internal business partners and local regulatory authorities either in Vietnamese and English.
- Have good work relationship with DAH and DOF.