※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
This role will help to make R/D Program a success. This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
- Evaluate the new reagent
- Prepare the buffer solution and protein solution
- Prepare the immunochromatography test device
- Test the device with human serum/plasma, whole blood or other fluid.
- Record in the laboratory notebook
- Plan the experiment and execute
- Learn how to use the production machine for the evaluation
- Plan the change
- Prepare the protocol for evaluation and report the results
- Change the related document for the production and testing.
- Work for company's operational excellence project
- Follow the quality system in company and improve the work process
- Laboratory maintenance, Machine/Equipment maintenance
- Find the new technology and knowledge
- More than 2 years' experience in laboratory work
- Basic knowledge of antibody-antigen reaction
- Basic knowledge for chemistry
- Plan and prepare the experimental protocol, do the experiment and prepare the report
- Accurate use of micropipette
- Native Japanese speaker and writing in Japanese
- Can read visual test (red line signal intensity)
- Can use UV/VIS photometer, pH meter, and centrifuge
- Test SDS-PAGE, Purity by HPLC, Measure protein concentration
- PC skills: Intermediate Excel user
- Intermediate English skills for reading the technical documents in English The business English writing and conversation skill
- Bachelor, Master or Doctor of Science or Pharmaceutical Science
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.