Regional Sales Director
Top Tier Global financial vendor providing, news, business information and research to financial and non-financial firms alike.
To develop and manage a high-performance team of sales individuals who are responsible for driving revenue growth, for existing and new customers within the Financial Services industry
- Manage a team of salespeople for increasing revenue from both, existing and new customers.
- Identify growth opportunities, retain business and develop appropriate prospect lists.
- Work closely with product development and executive team members to create and execute strategic sales initiatives within Japan.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client senior level executives.
- Manage team goals, KPIs and sales activities.
- Motivate team members to exceed expectations and develop comprehensive plans to ensure high-level of team performance
- Assist individual sales situations where necessary.
- 3 years of sales team management experience.
- 5 years' experience in solution related sales. Experience within Financial vendors, Fintech or online information industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to Lead, manage and build a strong sales team.
- Prior sales experience with a strong track record.
- Working closely with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- Active listening to resolve complex issues within internal and external stakeholders.
Full Time Employee
13- 15 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.