**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese and be able to communicate effectively in English**
World's Top Web Services Company
- Support the safety operations for Data Centers and manage Safety engineers
- Manage and develop Regional Safety Engineers
- Create partnership for safety related matters
- Ensuring compliance with regional and local Health and Safety Standards
- Work with outside vendors
- Create safety plans for onsite emergencies
- Experience in remote management
- Some domestic and international travel is required
- Has a university degree in a safety and health field or equivalent experience
- More than 10 years of field experience
- More than 5 years of experience managing a team of safety professionals
- Business English and fluent Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Has responsibilities in safety programs in data centers, manufacturing, production, or equivalent industry that services operations
- Experience in a fast-paced, changing/growing organization
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem-solving ability
10 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.