Global Energy Company
Global Procurement is the business unit responsible for all Procurement activities. With a matrix organization, with global and regional roles, Global Procurement ensures the deployment of common strategy and processes with the same overall objectives across all regions. The Project Sourcing Category is responsible for all Sourcing activities within the areas of civil and electrical contracting, transport, cranes and installation for Wind and Solar Projects. The department belongs to a global Indirect department consisting of more than 50 people and is engaged in developing new markets and driving out costs to win projects across the region. We are aiming for a world class Procurement organization by ensuring proximity between operational procurement and the Functions.
- Identifying and assessing the competitive capabilities of the local supplier base.
- Manage the tender process (RFIs and RFQs) within the business unit for all construction and service related activities (Transport, Crane, Installation, Civil and Electrical work) with a particular focus on Asia Pacific region.
- Participate in selection, qualification and supplier negotiation to develop project bids for the Sales and Service business.
- Execute risk assessments of suppliers and prepare and handle supplier performance scorecards.
- Identify and execute on selected savings opportunities, to contribute to overall profitability.
- Ad hoc support to the Regional Purchasing Manager and Category Directors, to collect supplier intelligence, identify and deliver savings opportunities and execute procurement strategies in the region. Build strong relationship both internally and externally with the aim to support our sales business winning the Asia Pacific renewable market.
- Candidates coming from the renewable industry will have a preferential status.
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Track record in executing complex negotiations and contracting preferable from the energy, construction or logistic (transport) sector.
- Native Japanese and/or Korean with fluency in English
- Firm in MS Excel and PPT
- SAP Procurement environment and Ariba
- High degree of flexibility
- Stress resistant
- Natural leader
- Intercultural competences
- Has the will to win and the drive to overcome challenges
- Ability to build strong stakeholder engagements
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.