Global Saas Provider
- Lead efforts to develop and build a Support Account Management Team, including development of strategies, objectives and key performance metrics.
- Guide our team members in order to achieve their highestlevels of performance through coaching, training, and providing opportunities to build and refine higher-level customer management skills.
- Support and inspire the team to deliver an incredible customer support experience.
- Refine Support Account Management interactions and processes through the extensive use of KPIs, data and analytics.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration, execution and service.
- Continue building upon the relationships with Technical Support, Operations,Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, Engineering and others.
- Lead Renewal and New Sales business discussions with our organization, Sales teams and Sales Operations, supplementing them with expert knowledge of the Support Account Management Organization.
- Advocate for critical customer issues as a critical escalation point.
- Work with your team members in the participation, management and outcomes of organizational projects and programs designed to enhance our overall program.
- Work with internal teams to continue elevating the Support Account Management Brand internally.
- Continually mentor and execute to achieve our customer, corporate, organizational and employee objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- Management and Contributor experience in high technology, enterprise and commercial account environments, including but not limited to Cloud based computing.
- A successful track record in management with the ability to translate operational, tactical and strategic needs and requirements onto specific actions and outcomes.
- A high level of comfort and confidence in dealing with all levels of management, including the C-level/C-suite.
- Extensive experience in properly mentoring and growing employees into extended positions and leadership opportunities.
- Multiple years of experience working in a direct customer facing role with account responsibilities and working with multiple levels of executives and corporate leadership.
- Prior experience working for an extremely fast-paced company and meeting customer demands on time.
- Experience working with Sales Operations, sales modeling, contractual negotiations, deal constructs and approval processes.
- Sales, Technical or Operational knowledge and the ability to share that knowledge with others.
- Experience in the delivery and execution of proactive, reactive, ad hoc and scheduled deliverables.
- Previous experience working in an Enterprise Customer Support and/or Service Delivery Management organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An excellent ability to motivate individuals toward larger goals and objectives.
15 Million yen ~20 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.