[Position] Regional Demand Planner
[Salary] 7~9 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Healthcare company
- He/she will be responsible for managing the demand planning process by cluster and generate a validated consensus forecast considering the input of the statistical baseline and working in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team including all associated governance and risk management.
- He/She will be the single-point of contact for the Commercial organization on demand planning information.
- He/She will lead IBP Demand Reviews, participate to local IBR and to IBP Integrated Reconciliation Reviews
- He/She will be contributor to the Supply Planning process with the Platform Supply Planners
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, scientific or health related field of study
- >5 years of relevant experience in demand management, and manufacturing
- >3 years of experience in pharma/animal health industry
- Strong knowledge on demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Experience using SAP APO DP/SNP
- Japanese speaking candidates preferred but not a necessity
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- Experience using SAP APO DP, SAS (or any other statistical forecasting tool)
- High degree of proficiency with Excel, and Access.
- Experience with DRP/MRP functionality
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods and analytical techniques.
- Proven understanding of manufacturing processes and demand management
- Experience in managing product life cycle and inventory levels.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with and influence sales and marketing organizations and other management levels and seek relevant data to manage demand forecasts
- Autonomy (self-managing priorities, reporting & escalating to manager in another country / culture,…)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work, goals and tasks in accordance with division and corporate objectives
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written) and a second language is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays, New year's holiday , Annual Leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level:Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Supply Chain