Our client is a global IT company with very strong business in APAC. Japan is not the largest population, but has the strongest business and many regional leaders are based out of Japan.
This role will strategically manage Corporate Services including Corporate Real Estate throughout the North Asia Region.
- Create a strategic agenda to ensure the highest level of Facilities and Corporate Services in Asia
- Manage local teams in multiple countries with an understanding of different business needs and cultures throughout the region
- Help create a great working environment for the employees in Asia
- Drive global and regional projects
- Work with the management team of the region and individual countries to effectively control costs and expenses
- Partner with the business to give a high level of service
- Experience in a global environment
- 8+ years of relevant experience in corporate services or related fields
- 5+ years of Facility/Office management
- 10+ years of management experience
- Strong communication with stakeholders from
- Fluency in English and Japanese
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.