Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese required
Life science & Technology Company
* Providing IT solutions for the life science industry
* Supporting clinical development with cutting-edge technology
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for achieving revenue objectives in Japan and APAC. This includes identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within Japan, per targets based on position referenced above
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory
- Represent the company in the field in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Directly responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company stems as directed.
- Quarterly and/or annual sales targets differ by title/position and are covered under a separate document
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with our business principals
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Command of Native Japanese (read/write/speak) is required. Fluent English skill is preferable, but not mandatory.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in the Life Sciences, Business or Computer Science preferred; or equivalent years of experience
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in life sciences industry and/or medical/clinical operations or equivalent experience in other enterprise systems preferred
- Typically requires 5 - 8 years of direct client facing service and sales engagements
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.