Japanese Hotel & Resort
As a Recruitment Officer, you are responsible for the whole hiring process for recruiting new-graduates, mid-careers including non-Japanese candidates. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Confirm needs with each department and work on recruiting with our recruitment management system "Taleo"
- Choose other media if necessary and post recruitment ads
- Make effective recruitment cooperating with temporary staffing companies and recruiting companies
- Ensure working permission requirements are met for non-Japanese candidate.
- Contact with candidates, setting and conducting interviews both in Japanese and English
- Prepare necessary documents \(including PowerPoint presentation\) for Recruitment Fairs and Company Information Sessions and participate therein
- Always keep up to date with the latest information related to employment and labor law (including foreigners employment\)
- 2 -3-year experience in Recruiting
- Have interests in HR and/or general affairs relations (experienced preferred)
- High management and Communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- IT Proficiency in MS Office programs, in particular, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (interviews, e-mails, phone calls)
- Japanese proficiency in business both verbally (Keigo) and written
- Obtains driver's license. Car commuter is preferred
6 Million Yen
·Treatment will be determined by experience
·Residence accommodations are available. Dorm fees vary depending on the room.
·Free meals up to twice available within working hours
·Self-car commute available (commutation allowance)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.