Global Consumer Goods Company
- ・ Leads recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- ・ Leads team of Recruiters in utilising global tools and programs, directs recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies
- ・ Develops and trains recruiters to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- ・ Responsible for filling all open positions with qualified candidates
- ・ Responsible for maintaining manageable talent pools in software systems
- ・ Leads data analysis and identification of process improvements for the recruitment function
- ・ Follow up performance within organisation to ensure quality and quantity goals are met
- ・ Consults and influences Steering Managers and Hiring Managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned
- ・ Fosters and manages effective relations with stakeholders within the country organisation to ensure alignment with assigned role sourcing strategies, and manage stakeholder expectations
- ・ Networks with stakeholders in the country organisation to proactively monitor recruitment needs
- ・ Collaborates with Diversity, Equality and inclusion to secure a broad diverse work force as well as being an attractive employer
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Recruitment &/HR
- Minimum of 2 years of experience recruiting in a similar environment Minimum of 2 years of experience leading teams
- Proven record of developing people and organisations
- Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.