- About the Role
The mission of the Recruitment Consultant is to form the best matching/personal connections between job seekers and clients.
- A more international environment than most foreign capital companies:
As our clients are mainly foreign capital companies, we have a multilingual working environment where 30% of our employees are non-Japanese comprised of 22 different nationalities. Our employee ratio between male and female staff is 50:50. In addition, our average employee age is 32 years old, making our corporate atmosphere relatively mature compared with that of other recruitment companies. You will be able and expected to develop your career for the long-term as we have many married employees who are also working parents and are able to maintain a good work/life balance. Our Consultants work out their schedules at their own discretion and work on their projects with high degree of independence and professionalism.
- Performance-based and teamwork-focused:
Compared to other recruitment companies specialized in the global talent market, we place a great emphasis on teamwork and building strong relationships with our colleagues. Our corporate Mission “enabling success” is through out our entire business and includes supporting the success of our colleagues as well as our customers. Internal and external training is also available for new joiners who do not have recruiting experience or who come from different industries. In addition, our business style is to “reward” for “performance”. Thus, we have consultants in their second year of service who have earned 10 ~ 15million yen. You can aim for even more based on your own performance.
- Opportunities to build relationships with your sales skills:
To create the best possible connections between clients and candidates, our Consultants need to use sales skills such as coordination, negotiation, making proposals, and relationship building. In addition, your personal and professional growth will be driven through opportunities to learn from the senior level people in the market with whom you will build close relationships for the long term.
- Details of the Position
En world Contract Professionals services client’s non-permanent staffing and recruitment needs.
Our Consultants introduce high level bilingual contract talent to both foreign-capital and global Japanese clients. We have broad coverage across specialized industries including , life sciences, financial services, technology, consumer goods, manufacturing, semiconductor and automotive while also having teams which focus on particular functional areas of expertise such as accounting/finance, HR/General Affairs, IT, engineering, supply chain, sales & marketing, and legal & compliance. Our dispatched contract staff have a track record of contributing greatly to the client’s business strategies and project results.
Japan continues to be a candidate driven market where there is a massive candidate shortage. Sourcing good talent is big part of the challenge for Consultants. In addition to that our Consultants utilize their business acumen and relationships to uncover gaps in our clients businesses which could take advantage of flexible and time sensitive contract solutions.
High performing Consultants develop strong relationships with key decision makers at both C-level and Director level. Our Consultants will offer accurate consulting services by getting deeply involved in the process, and closely sharing information among our specialized teams.
Contract Professionals is interested in hiring individuals who are able to demonstrate leadership skills and develop into a future manager be it within the contract business or the en world group.
- Annual Salary/Monthly Salary
- Compensation – starting annual salary is from 4,200,000yen
- Salary type: Fixed salary＋commission bonus
- Breakdown of the fixed salary: Base salary＋fixed overtime (including 60 hours of
- overtime)＋information allowance
- Excess overtime (over 60 hours) will be paid/settled in the following month
- Quarterly commission bonus
- On target bonus – based on business performance
- Monthly commuting allowance
- Training/Career Development Program
To support our Consultants to acquire necessary skills to be successful, we offer a wide range of training and development programs such as on-boarding training by dedicated trainers, OJT, mentoring programs, regular lectures from internal subject matter experts and skill development courses by external experts. In addition, we have programs that can subsidize up to the full amount for professional development courses to strengthen your professional expertise. We also have a separate program to subsidize up to half the costs for courses that promote health and overall well-being.
- Treatment, Benefits, Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Full benefits
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, year end and New Year’s, congratulatory and condolence leave, child care leave, and sick leave
- Annual holidays: 120 days
- Annual leave: 14 days in the first year of service
- Social insurance: Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, and worker’s compensation
- Benefits: Annual health check, 401K, competency development subsidy program, length of service awards program, and various incentive programs
- Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 (normal working hours 8 hours）
- Flex time: Available (core working hours: 10:00～16:00)
- 3+ years sales or recruiting consultancy experience
- Outstanding track record in current position
- Fluent in either English or Japanese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be a team player (mandatory)
- Knowledge/experience in a specialized industries/fields (welcome)
- Our Hiring Process
- Interviews: 3~4 times. Normally, these interviews will be held at your desired location (with the HR division → with relevant business managers)
- Reference check: (We will confirm your background and attitude towards work over the phone with two referees designated by).
- About en world
en world Japan K. K. < https://enworld.net/ > is a recruitment consultancy specializing in bilingual professionals who want to be successful at global companies. We are a subsidiary of en japan which represents the en group.
en world Japan (formerly Wall Street Associates) started its business in 1999 in Japan, initially specialized in accounting/finance. Currently, we have more than 250 employees in 3 locations in Japan. The company has grown as a leading recruiting consultancy which services global talent for overseas locations. (en world Japan holds a top market share of 23%.)
In April 2012, we were rebranded to en world Japan as a group company of en japan KK and offer the best possible connections between Clients and Candidates under the new branding.