The mission of the Recruitment Consultant is to form the best matching/personal connections between job seekers and clients.
・ Performance-based and teamwork-focused:
Compared to other recruitment companies specialized in the global talent market, we place a great emphasis on teamwork and building strong relationships with our colleagues. Our corporate Mission "enabling success" is through out our entire business and includes supporting the success of our colleagues as well as our customers. Internal and external training is also available for new joiners who do not have recruiting experience or who come from different industries. In addition, our business style is to "reward" for "performance". Thus, we have consultants in their second year of service who have earned 10 ~ 15million yen. You can aim for even more based on your own performance.
・ Opportunities to build relationships with your sales skills:
To create the best possible connections between clients and candidates, our Consultants need to use sales skills such as coordination, negotiation, making proposals, and relationship building. In addition, your personal and professional growth will be driven through opportunities to learn from the senior level people in the market with whom you will build close relationships for the long term.
■ Details of the Position
En world Contract Professionals services client's non-permanent staffing and recruitment needs. Our Consultants introduce high level bilingual contract talent to both foreign-capital and global Japanese clients. We have broad coverage across specialized industries including , life sciences, financial services, technology, consumer goods, manufacturing, semiconductor and automotive while also having teams which focus on particular functional areas of expertise such as accounting/finance, HR/General Affairs, IT, engineering, supply chain, sales & marketing, and legal & compliance. Our dispatched contract staff have a track record of contributing greatly to the client's business strategies and project results. Japan continues to be a candidate driven market where there is a massive candidate shortage. Sourcing good talent is big part of the challenge for Consultants. In addition to that our Consultants utilize their business acumen and relationships to uncover gaps in our clients businesses which could take advantage of flexible and time sensitive contract solutions. High performing Consultants develop strong relationships with key decision makers at both Clevel and Director level. Our Consultants will offer accurate consulting services by getting deeply involved in the process, and closely sharing information among our specialized teams. Contract Professionals is interested in hiring individuals who are able to demonstrate leadershipskills and develop into a future manager be it within the contract business or the en world group.
■ Annual Salary/Monthly Salary
➢ Compensation - starting annual salary is from 4,200,000yen
- Salary type: Fixed salary＋commission bonus
- Breakdown of the fixed salary: Base salary＋fixed overtime (including 60 hours of overtime)＋information allowance
- Excess overtime (over 60 hours) will be paid/settled in the following month
- Quarterly commission bonus
- On target bonus - based on business performance
➢ Monthly commuting allowance
■ Treatment, Benefits, Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Full benefits
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, year end and New Year's, congratulatory and condolence leave, child care leave, and sick leave
- Annual holidays: 120 days
- Annual leave: 14 days in the first year of service
- Social insurance: Health insurance, employee pension, unemployment insurance, and worker's compensation
- Benefits: Annual health check, 401K, competency development subsidy program, length of service awards program, and various incentive programs
- Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 (normal working hours 8 hours）
- Flex time & Remote work policies
- 3+ years sales or recruiting consultancy experience
- Outstanding track record in current position
- Fluent in either English or Japanese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be a team player (mandatory)
- Knowledge/experience in a specialized industries/fields (welcome)