Global Cosmetics Company
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment:
- To reinforce recruiting of cosmetics sector including new graduate beauty consultant to hire the right talent and fill the vacancy as quickly as possible working closely with HR Business Partners.
- Lead and manage the recruitment events & seminars.
- Build a tight relationship with headhunters and external partners.
- Expand and make the most use of both HR & personal network (referral) for increasing and attract candidates.
- Utilize social network such as Linked-In and other local SNS tools to find right talent.
- Help create our candidate pool considering future business and talent needs.
Development & Training:
- To enhance development of office employees and manage the programs in a more strategic manner to increase people and organization capability working closely with HR Business Partners.
- Help track the progress of developmental actions set force in the plans.
- Develop training vendors to support designing and implementing the local programs in cosmetics sector.
- Identify and grasp development needs and propose the programs to manage operations of the local program including setting criteria
- Monitor the progress of the training participants and assess the programs to make sure both are well matching for achieving our goals.
- Support training nomination processes including company programs working with HR Business Partners.
- Provide support to administer the "company talent" system and manage the local record to ensure the personal information is updated accurately and timely.
- University Degrees
- More than 5-year experience in the area of People Development,
- Organization Development or Talent Acquisition.
- Fluent in English (TOEIC 850 equivalent or above), Japanese native
- Working experience in retail or consumer goods industries is welcomed
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & literacy
- Leadership to get things done and achieve the goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen
- Flexibility and Adaptability to uncertainty or new things
- Positive mindset and Proactive attitude with passion
- Sense of ownership and Team working
- High Integrity and Trust
- Execution with accuracy & speed
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.