Global E-commerce Company
The recruiting manager would be responsible in building and developing a high performing recruiting team to support our aggressive growth plans. The incumbent will partner with business leaders to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. They will build effective candidate generation and sourcing strategies for volume hiring as well as niche positions, while ensuring great candidate experience. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex business problems.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Develop a hiring strategy based on the headcount forecasting and plan for resources appropriately.
· Proposing an aggressive, yet achievable staffing plans to the hiring teams.
· Build a strong relation with the hiring teams to ensure hiring targets are achieved.
· Hire and develop strong recruiters to build a high performing recruiting team.
· Independently manage few business critical requisitions.
· Possess ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within agreed timeline.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
· Collaborate with internal teams to drive overall recruiting efficiency.
· 5+ years of prior experience in managing a recruiting team in a global organization.
· Must be able to interface with all levels of senior management; Competency based interview experience an advantage
· Excellent business judgment and time management skills
· Ability to Influence leaders in taking decisions for the organization.
· Ability to partner effectively with global recruiting teams and HR business partners.
· Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create and develop measures for operational efficiency.
· Should be able to independently work on critical open positions.
· Bilingual in both Japanese and English
· BA or BS degree
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥12000000.00 - ¥14000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available