Recruiter is expected to fill any vacant positions within the company and allocated business lines. The main role is to lead full life cycle of recruitment activity and develop trusted relationship with internal and external stake holders such as business lines, candidates and recruiting/staffing agencies.
Followings are the main tasks but not limited up to,
- Working closely with line managers and drive recruitment activities such as identifying needs of talent acquisition, assist line managers for creating job descriptions, help to define a scope of search, suggest and propose the best way of talent acquisition for each vacant position
- Process and/or assist line managers for head count and recruitment approval by working with local, regional or global stake holders.
- Area of recruitment activities depends on business needs and team structure however it should cover Mid Career, New Grad, Internship and Temp staffing.
- Initiate candidate sourcing by any effective method including job posting, using agency service, or direct sourcing depending onto the level of positions, within the approved budget and employment types.
- Collecting and organizing resumes and profiles of candidates as well as update status of each applications on the shared system