[Company Summary ]
Global Semiconductor Company
Recruitment Expertise is responsible for 50% requisition management and 50% program management
- Fulfill annual hiring plan of around 25-35 from different sectors and functions. Mainly experienced staffing.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment services, from recruitment needs analysis with HR line, intake meeting, sourcing and selection to onboarding.
- Prepare recruitment strategies and execution, organize events promotion working with Communications team, tech-talks/job fairs, etc.
- In-charge to reduce recruitment agency usage in Japan.
- Ensure data integrity in ATS (Application Tracking System), responsible for regular data cleaning and data administration of the ATS. Generate recruitment related reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly) for local, regional and global use. Provide analysis and recommendation on improvement action plans
- Manage internal referral program and traditional sourcing channels.
- Build a trustful relationship with HR Line and hiring managers, be proactive in engaging stakeholders in recruitment strategies and activities
- Understand labor market specifically in semiconductor space to provide market intelligence and timely market updates to business
- Ensure global recruitment initiatives and programs are well implemented in Japan
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years of solid recruitment experience in multinational companies. Experience in a recruitment agency is highly preferred.
- Experience in organizations with CoE set up and engineering industries is highly preferred
- Strong change management mindset and willing to tackle challenges in change journey
- Proven track record in performing direct sourcing for mid-level to senior level positions
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint, data analytics and reporting
- Experience in using Application Tracking System and have good data analytics skills
- Able to work under pressure and strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential
- Willing to travel (10%) in Japan for recruitment activities.
Full Time Employee
7 Million Yen ~ 9 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.