Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Researching and bringing in recruiting vendors to help meet hiring goals
- Driving recruiting status meetings
- Sourcing, screening and submitting eligible candidates for various senior level roles
- Developing efficient tracking systems for passive candidates
- Running weekly and monthly analytics
- Working closely with global team to implement Recruiting tool in Workday
- Planning recruiting related events
- Developing strategies to meet hiring goals; work with managers to align priorities and work with recruiting team to make sure short term and long term objectives are being met
- Exploring innovative approaches to get high quality candidates with most const-efficient way
- A minimum of 3 years experiences in mid-career recruiting
- Experienced in recruiting with multinational/global companies
- Experienced in administration in both English and Japanese
- Experienced in recruiting by direct sourcing
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Balanced judgment and effective management of multiple tasks and time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to earn trust quickly and build strong relationships
- Native level Japanese and Business-level English
- Above High-school graduate, Team worker, Result-oriented
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experienced in working as consultant in recruiting agency
- Experienced in new-grads recruiting
- Knowledge of Workday
- Strong vendor management skills
- Bachelor's degree
6 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.