- You will belong to Japan Talent Acquisition team - a part of 800+ professional recruiters globally to be a core engine for expanding our business. You will provide end-to-end recruiting services to our internal clients (business units) to acquire the talents to achieve our clients' business goals.
- You will work with stakeholders for discussion on planning and talent delivery.
- You will plan and attend network/recruiting event and other external activities to evangelize our brand name and core values.
- Headhunt and network with potential candidates to build the talent pool for upcoming positions.
- Understand and facilitate our open positions to fill them with qualified with candidates.
- Meet the team KPI as a part of talent acquisition team (source of candidates, cost per her and time to fill.)
- Act as a brand ambassador to market our employer branding through creative channels.
- Understand "recruiting" as a part of HR department - at least 1 year from internal recruiting experience is required.
- Experience in talent sourcing from events, job boards, LinkedIn and employee referral.
- Agency experience with strong KPI is a big plus.
- Japanese language proficiency at Level 1 or native plus business level English. You will communicate with your candidates and stakeholders independently in both Japanese and English.