IT Service Company
-You will belong to Japan Talent Acquisition team to be a core engine for expanding our business.
- You will provide end-to-end recruiting services to our internal clients (business units) to acquire the talents to achieve our clients' business goals.
- You will work with stakeholders for discussion on planning and talent delivery.
- You will plan and attend network/recruiting event and other external activities to evangelize our brand name and core values.
- Headhunt and network with potential candidates to build the talent pool for upcoming positions.
- Understand and facilitate our open positions to fill them with qualified with candidates.
- Meet the team KPI as a part of talent acquisition team (source of candidates, cost per her and time to fill.)
- Act as a brand ambassador to market our employer branding through creative channels.
- Understand "recruiting" as a part of HR department for at least 1 year from internal recruiting experience is required.
- Experience in talent sourcing from events, job boards, LinkedIn and employee referral.
- Agency experience with strong KPI is a big plus.
- Japanese language proficiency at native level plus business level English. You will communicate with your candidates and stakeholders independently in both Japanese and English.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥5000000.00 - ¥7000000.00 per annum|