Global Real Estate Fund
- Monthly and Semi-annually JGAAP/J-Tax base financial report (J-REIT property level)
- Monthly and Quarterly JGAAP/IFRS/USGAAP financial report for TMK / TK-GK SPCs
- Payment requests
- Instructions to trust banks
2. Preparation of disclosure information
3. Preparation/Review fixed asset tax return
4. Coordinate with outsourced accounting firm to ensure timely and accurate reporting
5. Deal with external auditor and tax advisor
6. Depending on the English skill, collaborate with colleagues from Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Hyderabad and United States on:
- Preparation for intercompany regular report (AUM)
- Luxembourg domiciled funds
- Cayman domiciled funds
7. Research and analysis tax implications
8. Research on other J-REIT practices and summarize information
9. Administration, people management and handle ad-hoc requirements
- JREIT accounting experience or fund accounting experience (property fund, private equity fund, distressed fund, etc.) or experience at audit firm/accounting firm dealing with JREIT or funds described above.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Prefer written English communication skill, but not must.
- Verbal English communication skill is a plus.
Full time employee
6 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.