Global Luxury Retail Brand
The main responsibilities will be to provide all support to our Senior Real Estate Manager with the free standing stores and urban shopping center expansion (let and owned) in Japan and South Korea, to support all business development activities of the Group in department stores, and to support on non-retail strategic real estate activities of the Group.
The Real Estate Manager Japan is responsible to assist our Senior Real Estate Manager for:
- Responsible for understanding store development needs of the group brands and propose solutions for them accordingly.
- Evaluating, selecting and negotiating commercial terms and lease provisions for all retail spaces including department stores, free standing and mall shops, office and showroom openings and relocations.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining relationships with department store operators as well as with property owners and brokers.
- Acting as the retail development "knowledge-bank" of the region for the Group.
- Assisting in the day-to-day administration of the Real Estate team for the region and for Department Store Business Development by managing contacts database, reviewing lease offer and tenancy agreements, as well as setting up internal and external meetings with brands and property owners in the region.
- Support the team's management in producing systems, tools and processes that improve our Real Estate and Department Store Business Development teams' efficiency and ensure that all Group stakeholders receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information allowing them to make informed decisions.
- Support updating global retail coordination meeting presentation materials to cover the region, held quarterly.
- Accompanying the Group's Senior Management in market visits.
- Develop strong working relationships with brand and industry leaders.
- Provide personal assistant work for our Senior Real Estate Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Law or Architecture
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in retail business development or real estate investment and brokerage firm, preferably working for a retailer
- High Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Power Point and Excel
- Native Japanese speaker and proficient in English; Korean a plus
- Must be able to frequently travel throughout the country and overseas with high frequency in South Korea
- Able to operate within a large parent organization, balancing corporate demands and uniqueness of brand requirements
- A true team player
- An analytical mind in every sense of the word
- Ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial spirit and source of proposals
- Good communicator - clear in thoughts and ideas and eloquent enough to express his or her thoughts clearly in a professional manner
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
- Travelled extensively in the past for business or pleasure
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.