※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Real Estate Firm
- Primarily be involved in the Group's investment activities, including asset acquisitions, development projects as well as M&A.
- Develop business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities.
- Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities
- Develop and implement a sound business plan for sourcing acquisition or investment opportunities, including specific strategies designed to achieve short and long-term growth and profit objectives.
- Manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution Preparation of management reports and board materials
- Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 15 years' relevant working experience in real estate investments.
- Resourceful, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
- Good financial product knowledge, business development and / or development management experience and experience in industrial properties investment is an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.