Global Financial Services Company
Real Estate Finance
- Assist in the origination of finance transactions in the real estate sector in Japan. These transactions will typically be non-recourse (secured) or corporate (secured) transactions. Secured transactions may be secured by a single asset or a portfolio of assets and will be otherwise be consistent with the guidelines prescribed for the business line.
- Structured and execute finance transaction in accordance with business line procedures. Main tasks include market and transaction -specific analysis, executions
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Analytical skills
- Cashflow modelling skills using Excel
- JSDA (Japan Securities Dealers Association)'s Internal Administrators/Controllers'
- University degree in a relevant discipline (business, commerce, law)
- 3-4 years structured finance experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Knowledge of Japanese regulation and law related to the business
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.