※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
You will be leading a/the most critical platform for the coffee brand. The promise of the RTD is to fundamentally change Japan System's position in Coffee category. You will build and nurture this platform starting with launch in Q2, a big bet for the Japan System next year.
You will be reporting to the coffee brand Japan Marketing Lead who will be responsible to guide you and drive marketing activities related to other Platforms.
Launch and nurture the RTD platform for Japan's most loved mass premium coffee brand
- Work with Japan Marketing Lead to ensure successful execution of RTD National Launch in Q2 and subsequent campaigns in Q3/Q4
- Develop a holistic mid-strategy (e.g., new variants, pack expansion, new channels) to expand RTD. Collaborate with Georgia team to ensure plans are coordinated and complementary
- Create RTD innovation pipeline working with Japan R&D team and overseas. Collaborate with Company's Technical/Finance/Commercial and Affiliated Company's Commercial to commercialize
- Build annual marketing calendar for RTD. Work with Agencies, Company Marketing and Bottler to execute marketing and channel activation campaigns
- Coordinate operational execution of Brand'ｓ Plans within Japan KO System with different Functions (e.g., Technical) and through key forums (e.g., Gate meetings, Innovation councils)
- Assume accountability for RTD performance through on-going consumer & trade monitoring and suggest/take corrective actions as required
- Connect with UK FMCG/RTD leaders to contribute learning and draw on global ideas/innovations/assets as required
- Work with Japan Marketing Lead to ensure RTD strategy is tightly integrated with overall brand/marketing strategy
- 10+ years' experience leading various aspects of Marketing for different brands within the Japan System. Coffee experience ideal, but not requirement (mass product, hopefully FMCG)
- Able to independently navigate various working-level stakeholders across the Japan System
- Track record of successfully executing brand campaigns, innovations in Japan
- Comfortable working in English with stakeholders from UK/US (英語力ビジネスレベル以上)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.