We are looking for a talented recruiter to join our excellent onsite team supporting the growth of a global cloud computing company.
THE ROLE: SOURCING RECRUITER
The sourcing recruiter will be in charge of the end-to-end recruitment process while developing strong relationships with the client stakeholders.
● As a sourcing recruiter, you will need to maintain a steady pipeline of qualified candidates through a variety of sourcing channels and screen for client interview processes.
● Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders and talent acquisition team members. ● Build and manage efficient sourcing channels.
● Proactively source and screen potential candidates.
● Creates and ensures a world class candidate experience.
● Handle end-to-end recruitment processes for open positions as designated by senior recruiters or program managers.
● Maintain accurate reports defined in the service level agreements (SLAs).
● Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadlines and expectations.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
● Apply comprehensive knowledge and thoroughly understand the concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks for the assigned projects.
● Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures.
● Handle open positions in an organized and logical manner.
● Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and in line with organization objectives.
● Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs.
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
● Ability to utilize local resources for proactive candidate sourcing.
● Focus on a client oriented recruiting process.
● Assesses candidates through competency-based screening and facilitate the recruitment process.
● Create a positive candidate and client experience.
● Maintain accurate reports at all time.
● Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations.
● 2 yrs. (+) experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency
● Minimum 6 months experience sourcing candidates.
● Business level English (written and spoken)
● Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references.
● Experience managing multiple searches and projects.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
● Proven experience of direct sourcing and placement.
● Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements.
● Fluency in spoken Japanese (Reading/writing).
● High volume recruiting experience.