As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be a key team member to support the recruitment process and be responsible for the candidate management and admin support related with a candidate’s recruitment process and successful onboarding.
- Support the recruitment team to complete the assigned tasks and activities.
- Coordinate interview schedules with candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage communication with external agencies during the recruitment process.
- Support tasks related to candidate seminars, recruitment events and other project related events.
- Create, generate and send offer letters in a timely manner.
- Manage communication regarding the onboarding process for candidates.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates and recruitment team throughout the process.
- Resolve and escalate issues that may arise during the hiring process to relevant teams.
- Create and ensure a world class candidate experience.
- Provide reporting information to the program management team on a timely basis to meet regular reporting deadline and expectation.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties to successfully drive the recruitment tasks.
- 2 yrs. (+) experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a HR coordinator or similar position.
- Native Japanese and Business level English (written and spoken preferred)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with strong candidate and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability of result-driven success and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience managing multiple tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a customer service or customer facing role.
- Experience in HR operations and related functions is a plus.