We are looking for a seasoned recruiter with management experience to join our enPower team.
The RPO Recruitment Team Manager manages our recruiting teams while streamlining recruitment processes by continuous and professional relationship building with client stakeholders and team members alike.
- As a program lead, you will need to manage an active program and examine project needs and confirm deliverables are met
- Ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders and talent acquisition team members.
- Identify and resolve potential issues before they arise and affect client’ businesses
- Develop KPI plans for onsite delivery teams
- Analyze key deliverables and ensure client timelines are met
- Have one-on-one reviews with each recruiter to discuss performance and manage workloads
- Consolidate deliverables data for RPO management review
- Meet with client partners for check-ins and review performance against SLAs
- Build strong relations with all stakeholders
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Contribute to the development of recruitment policies and procedures.
- Fill in for recruiter staffing shortfalls if they occur until programs are fully operational
- Continuously consider opportunities for delivery improvement
- Work independently and proactively to deliver the pre-defined SLAs. Share client specific updates with the RPO recruiting team as they develop to ensure best practices are implemented
- Share client specific updates with the RPO delivery and recruiting team as they develop
ACCOUNTABILITY IN THIS ROLE:
- Focus on a client-oriented recruiting process.
- Outline delivery team performance expectations clearly
- Escalate issues internally on an as-needed basis
- Work closely with RPO management to consider monetization opportunities, risks and shortfalls
- Maintain accurate reports at all time
- Engage with the hiring community and manage expectations
- 5 yrs. (+) experience within a corporate talent acquisition, RPO and/or agency recruitment environment.
- Business level English (written and spoken)
- Proven ability of result-driven success that can be reinforced by positive references
- Experience managing multiple searches and projects
- Capability and experience of directly communicating and working with client stakeholders
- Permission to work in Japan with appropriate visa requirements
- Fluency in spoken Japanese (Reading/writing)
- High volume recruiting experience
- Workforce planning/forecasting experience