Global Investment management Firm
This is opportunity is for an Office Support professional seeking a stable contract within a European Financial Institution.
The company is a well-known European Investment Manager which is part of a huge financial group. Due to a Sales team member taking a long-term leave, we are looking for someone to come onboard to support the Sales team with their day-to-day activities.
- Your key accountabilities will be to communicate with clients and assist on producing reports and letters.
- You will be receiving inquiries from clients and liaising with your team members.
- Providing support on events such as client events and exhibitions.
- You will be fluent in both English and Japanese (written and verbal communication)
- Your Microsoft Office abilities will be of mid-level proficiency, specifically within Excel
- Prior experience with a group assistant role, preferably from a financial institution
- This position and company would suit you well if you are someone that prides themselves on their accuracy and attention to detail.
- You thrive in supporting others and feel a sense of satisfaction in assisting people where you can.
- Lastly, you see yourself as someone that is able to keep well organized and stay on top of assignments within a set deadline.
Monday to Friday
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.