※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Drive the R&D project planning and execution in terms of timeline, budget, risk management
Ensure the project management in alignment with the established organizational objectives
■Project planning management
- Manage to build the Japan development plan in collaboration with Japan and global development teams and other stakeholders
- Lead the project team to obtain the endorsement from governance body in timely manner
- Develop an appropriate project timeline on the IT system taking into account the strategy and plan of the project
- Provide the oversight of the project status through tracking milestones and flag up any critical delay for mitigation purposes
- Develop and maintain issue / risk management plans including solution plans
- Upon being alerted of impending issue / risk, design a recovery plan
- Facilitate Lessons & Learned exercise in the team at key stage gates
■Project Budget Management
- Manage, review and challenge the project budget plan (single year budget plan & multiple years of the cost to launch)
- Track the project related expense and manage updates when required
- Generate project resource information using IT system
■Communication and collaboration
- Facilitate and coordinate the core project planning discussion to make the team move toward project's goal
- Collaborate with global organization such as global PMO (project management organization) proactively to proceed project from perspective of global and Japan interest
- A bachelor degree; life sciences, engineering, or business management specialization is preferred
- At least 3 years experience in project management and/or team leadership, functional line management in one or more of the Pharmaceutical R&D functions
- Experience of managing or leading global or multi-country project
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing project priorities and work assignments.
- Ability to influence and negotiate without specific authority.
- Interpersonal skills and Change Agent - Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, act as a change agent, and adapt to rapidly changing organizational and business issues
- Strong analytical skills with high IT literacy in Excel, Power Points, other database
- Experience to ensure the business complies with all legal legislations through compliance with the highest standards of pharmaceutical industry propriety
- Experience to assure business compliance and control within the Health Care Compliance obligations, Sarbanes Oxley and other audit requirements
- Strong English communication skills (R&D project managers work with global teams)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.