Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
- Design and select depth filtration media such as non-woven Polypropylene to filter chemicals for Artificial Ink and consumable electronics application, also designing the filter device for gaining a considerable market share especially Ink market. Team with global R&D department, application department, production engineers and EHS specialist in reviewing equipment capacity, design, developing and testing for pilot process.
- Documentation related to safety reviews, pilot sample records, work instructions, standard operating procedures, specifications, and related areas.
- Propose and Manage Technology Development Projects in Asia organization.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / chemistry, biology, or material science.
- Native Japanese Level & Business English level.
- Experience working in related technical area or academic equivalent;
- Understanding of liquid filtration, depth filter materials or Ink application
- Strong self-management, motivation, drive, and organization
- Ability to work on problems that are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendation
- Experience in preparing project proposals, plans, schedules and budgets, as well as detailed reports and presentations;
- Ability to work across multiple functions and communication across geographies;
- Ability to demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- A strong team player as well as the ability to work independently is a must.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MS in related discipline or MBA preferred;
- 2D/3D CAD skill preferred
7 Million Yen ~ 9.2 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.