Japanese IT Company
- The group is a part of the e-commerce business and provides services across different features including "favorites", SNS, merchant services and more. Main responsibilities for the whole group are development, operation and maintenance of a wide variety of features across the platform.
- QA Lead who will be a part of an international team located here in Tokyo closely working with the Product Owner, Developers and the external/offsite QA Team.
- Negotiation, budget and schedule management with QA execution team
- Test planning and securing test resources
- Analyze test result and make proposal to improve
- Promote test automation
- Promote scandalization and efficiency improvement of testing Various kinds of management, automation and efficiency improvement with regards to testing is the main assignment, rather than executing test as a tester.
- Negotiation skill with related services/teams
- Experience of QA engineer for more than 3 years
- Knowledge with regards to testing method (white/black box test, smoke test, functional test)
- Experience of requirement analysis and test planning
- Good communication skill in English
*Given the current COVID-19 situation, our client currently only accepts applicants who are currently residing in Japan.
Initially temporary but a high chance of becoming permanent employee
Mon - Fri
6 Million yen ~ 8 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.