Global Fast Growing Online Hospitality Company
- The QAE is responsible for conducting manual testing, functional regression testing, integration testing and automation, and identify scaling and security issues for website and other distributed backend software systems using a relevant programming language as per business needs.
- QAEs will be involved in user-level automation using tools such as Selenium when required.
- As a quality custodian, QAEs would find opportunities for improvements in systems, tools and processes, as well as drive these improvements across the development groups.
- Work closely with the development groups that enhance and maintain the applications that make up the product and the underlying services that drive them.
- QAEs should interact with product managers and developers, leads to come up with test-plan and write test-cases and maintain them.
- QAEs would look for opportunities on writing automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
- Responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail and coming up with the test strategy/planning, developing test cases, driving the test case sign-off processes with the stakeholders, and test execution and reporting.
- Bachelor's in CS or related field 2+ years of experience or Master's and 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of one of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
- Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner or Win Runner
- Excellent QA aptitude and ability to drive process improvements
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to write test plans and test strategy documents
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in testing systems built on three tier architecture and web technologies
- Experience in using APIs and Web Services for testing service oriented architecture
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
6 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.