Global Automotive Company
As project assistant, you will be in charge of supporting the series development. Enabling efficient communication and information transfer, following-up maturity, open issues, and identify risks and opportunities within software development process will represent a significant part of the activities.
You will have to keep a clear understanding of the maturity and quality levels, milestones and ensure continuous improvement of efficiency within the project by attending weekly meeting and daily technical sessions. This will require you to use technical engineering backgrounds, but also acquire a good knowledge of processes for development and release of embedded automotive systems. You will also be involved into the review of existing documents and equipment based on the given requirements. To be successful in this role, you will have to be efficient, self-motivated and well organized with analytical thinking, good interpersonal and intercultural skills, as well as the ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
As a project assistant between Tier 1 supplier and our company's R&D you will:
- Support Project communication and information sharing
- Contribute to status clarification of open items and reported bugs
- Regularly visit the supplier on-site in Japan, up to three days per week
- Participate in workshops and meetings
- Establish reporting of the current status to facilitate the collaboration
- Keep synchronization with project management from our company's R&D
- Participate in team events and cross-functional events
- Academic degree in Automotive Software Engineering or equivalent education
- Experience as Software Engineer for Embedded Automotive Systems
- Experience in testing and measurement of ECUs, data analysis and issue findings
- Japanese - negotiation level (JLPT N2 or higher, native speaker preferred)
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizations and follow-through skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities/tasks and handle multiple timeframes
- Highly motivated towards working directly with international partners
- English - negotiation level (TOEIC 800 or above, CEFR C1 level)
< Optional but appreciated >
- Minimum of two years' experience, preferably in an automotive or Tier 1 supplier company.
- Knowledge on alternative drivetrain technologies including conventional drivetrain
- Knowledge on high-voltage system, architecture and components for xEVs
6 Million Yen to 8 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.